Wintersun has posted a second video clip from the studio from the ‘Time I’ recording sessions.
According to WINTERSUN mainman Jari Mäenpää, “‘Time’ is going to be two albums, titled ‘Time I’ and ‘Time II’. We made this decision simply because of few reasons:
* All the 80 minutes of material won’t fit on a regular CD and we didn’t want to cut anything out.
* We want you to be able to hear new material sooner and not wait any longer and we want to go on tour sooner.
* The music is very full and complex, so listening this kind of ‘hard listening (not easy listening)’ material straight for 80 minutes is a bit too much (even for me).
* Both albums will be approximately. nice 40 min epic packages of fireworks.
* We like the idea of releasing two albums within one year, so the band will stay more visible longer, which is important in these ‘modern times.’ No more years of silence for us!”
“Time I” tracklist:
01. When Time Fades Away
02. Sons Of Winter And Stars
I) Rain Of Stars
II) Surrounded By Darkness
III) Journey Inside A Dream
IV) Sons of Winter And Stars
03. Land Of Snow And Sorrow
04. Darkness And Frost
Time I will be released on October 9, 2012 via Nuclear Blast Records.
“Time II” will be releaed in 2013.