AZURE EMOTE (featuring members of DEATH, FEAR FACTORY, MONSTROSITY, TRISTANIA, RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER and more) announces the completion of their 2nd studio album “The Gravity Of Impermanence” which will be released worldwide through SELFMADEGOD RECORDS April 3rd 2013.
“The Gravity Of Impermanence” is an original mix of Avant-garde Death Metal featuring pummeling blast beats, haunting female vocals, violins, saxophone, harmonica and a barrage of other eclectic surprises, all brought together into one melting pot of misanthropic darkness.
The cover art was once again done by AZURE EMOTE’s own creator and frontman Mike Hrubovcak, who is known for illustrating artworks for SINISTER, GRAVE, CATTLE DECAPITATION, HATE ETERNAL, DECREPIT BIRTH, MORTICIAN, and many others. The album was recorded, mixed and mastered by Ron Vento of AURORA BOREALIS at NIGHTSKY STUDIOS.
“The Gravity Of Impermanence” contains 14 songs and over 1 hour of music.
01. Epoch of De-Evolution
02. Carpe Diem
03. Marching Forth
04. Sunrise Slaughter
05. Conduit of Atrophy
06. Veils of Looming Despair
08. The Living Spiral
09. Obsessive Time Directive
11. Destroyer of Suffering
12. Annunaki Illuminati
13. The Color of Blood
14. Puppet Deities
“The Gravity Of Impermanence” lineup is as follows:
• Mike Hrubovcak – Vocals, Lyrics, Keyboards, Electronic Programming, Samples, Harmonica
• Ryan Moll – Lead and Rhythm Guitars
• Mike Heller – Drums / Percussion
• Kelly Conlon – Bass Guitar
• Pete Johansen – Violin / Electric Violin
• Sandra Laureano – Female Vocals
• Melissa Ferlaak Koch – Female Vocals
• Bruce Lamont – Saxophone
• Jonah Weingarten – Keytar solos
• J.J. Hrubovcak – Guest Guitar Solo
• Jason Ian-Vaughn Eckert – Guest Electronic Programming