Swedish death metal band VOLTURYON entered Black Lounge Studio in Avesta, Sweden this past weekend with producer Jonas Kjellgren (SCAR SYMMETRY, CENTINEX, WORLD BELOW) to begin recording its second album for an early 2010 release. "Everything went really smooth and all drums were recorded," the group states.
The follow-up to 2008's "Blood Cure" will see VOLTURYON "taking [its] music to a new level and develop[ing] [its] sound and style," according to a press release.
Currently unsigned, VOLTURYON has spent the last couple of years playing shows, including at the Sweden Rock Festival in June 2008 where the band performed alongside AT THE GATES and CARCASS, among others.
* Olle Ekman (PERGOLOS, HARTWIG, DÖD, LETHAL ATTACK, DEALS DEATH) - Vocals
* Johan Gustafsson (EVANGELI, MAGOG) - Guitar
* Andreas Olander (EVANGELI, MAGOG) - Guitar
* Stefan Eriksson (EVANGELI, HELL PATROL, MAGOG, CRYONIC TEMPLE) - Bass
* Christian "Crille" Netzell (IN MOURNING) - Drums